Chicago Catch Basin Cleaning & Pumping Services
Catch Basins Pumped & Cleaned In Chicago
A catch basin or storm drain is a drain that collects rainwater from our homes, buildings and streets and sends it to our local waterways through a system of underground piping, and drainage systems. Storm drains are commonly found in parking lots. Residential, commercial and multiple family buildings collect grease from the kitchen stacks and laundry water of the building. Catch basin’s need to be maintained and cleaned periodically to remove grease build up.
- Catch Basin Pumping & Cleaning– Double Basin, Triple Basin
- Commercial Grease Traps Cleaned, Repaired, or Replaced
- Ejector Pump / Eljector Pit Cleaning
- Garage Drain Pumping
- Grease Lines Cleaned, Repaired, or Replaced
- Indoor Catch Basin Cleaned, Repaired, or Replaced
- Outdoor Catch Basin Cleaned, Repaired, or Replaced
- Parking Lot Pumping
- Residential Catch Basins Cleaned, Repaired, or Replaced
- Restaurant & Bar Emergencies
- Sump Pump / Pit Cleaning
- Super Structure Pumping
**We are commonly asked if our truck and equipment can reach your catch basin? YES! Our trucks have 30 foot sections of hose that can reach ANY catch basin.
Catch Basin Cleaning & Pumping Services In Chicago
Contact A Catch Basin Cleaning & Pumping Company Today! Thy-Plumber can help!